In this how to tutorial i am going to show you one of the easy ways to make money online with just a little work and patience. And all you need is a 5 $ investment for hosting
Lets start making some money online :
1. Select Niche and Domain
Niche! (or in other words very specific topic) Many marketers often say to choose a niche that you’re comfortable. I respect their research, but I have a different approach.
I say, you should choose a niche which is in demand (1000-10,000 Searches per month) and there are 1million – 10 million “search results” (on google SERP). This is just a rough estimate. You get an Idea.
The domain name is what we often ignore, but the fact is; exact match domain (EMD) is still alive! It plays a vital role in ranking you blog/website. So if your domain matches your topic thats a big plus for example : for a toothbrush review site best domain : toothbrushreviews.com
Try to research your domain name to meet your exact keyword. There are numerous tools that you can make use of. Just search on google for this
2. Keyword Research and Content Planning
Keyword research is the hardest part. There is no magic tool that can find you all the profitable keywords.
So, I would suggest you to use at least 3-4 tools. Later, just merge your search into one spread sheet. My favorite keyword research tool is SEMrush (google it ) . Just play around till you find the right one
Alternative tool is SEObook.
Three points you must remember are:
- Choose Topics that will be in Demand for a long time.
- Design this micro-niche using wordpress and write articles on everything that is related to your niche, don’t miss even a single minor topic.
- Choose keywords that are driving traffic or CPC.
For Planning what topics to write about, use: MajesticSEO, Buzzsumo and Ahref.
Mind Map of Content
- What is the [Topic]
- How to use/install [Topic]
- Advantages and disadvantages of using [Topic]
- Important Facts about [Topic]
- Tips and Tricks [Topic]
3. Setting up the micro-niche blog
Hosting – Bluehost (only $3.95/month) – Free domain – CLICK HERE FOR THIS OFFER –
Theme – Swift Themes (plug & Play)
Essential/Recommended WordPress Plugins –
- “WordPress SEO by Yoast” for site SEO
- “Akismet” – Preventing comment spam
- “Auto Post thumbnail” for automatically generating featured image
- “Monarch” for social bookmarking
- “Jetpack by WordPress” for multi purposes including stats in dashboard
- “No self Pings” to stop self-pinging
- “Push Press” for Fast indexing
- “Shortpixels” for image compression
- “SEO friendly Images” as the name implies
- “WP super cache” for caching
- “Broken Link Checker” for checking broken links
4. Additional Steps to be Followed
Make the blog on the site SEO perfect. Take extreme care of content quality and keywords score. Make a few videos on YouTube and link them to the blog from the description generating additional traffic. Submit the site map to major search engines. Submit the blog to top 100 sire suing IMT submitter. Create logo using few online logo makers.
Creating profiles on Social Media Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, MySpace, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, etc can help you create High authority backlinks to your website.
5. Building Links
Linking building is another huge subject that requires a lot of hard work and patience. SEO is very important for your sustainable ranking. Methods like “Moving Man Method” are still a great approach to build high quality links. I will be making a post fully dedicated to strategies for building high quality links that will boost your SEO efforts and help you outrank your competitors.
6. How to make money with my niche blog
Monetize the blog with google adsense (Pay per click ads) or with amazon affiliate products from your niche. Place the ads inside the posts and in the sidebar and just wait for the traffic.
Of course, above post is a just a brief blue print. I hope this post helps begginers to get started with their blogging career.